Dr. Bubanovich and his team are excited to welcome new patients and their families. Tour the brand new facility and ask any questions you may have regarding our services or dental health in general. Come in today for a complimentary consultation and oral cancer screening with a detailed video diagnostic of your visit.
The doctor may require an x-ray in order to more accurately advise treatment designed specifically for your needs. You will then work together with Dr. Bubanovich to set up a treatment plan, whereby the doctor will outline each procedure and the fees involved.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your dental appointment will ensure that your dentist has all of the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. At Century City Dental, we offer services in nine different languages, including English, French, Croatian, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Ukranian, Portuguese, and Italian. We look forward to your first visit!
Click the button below to download our medical questionnaire prior to your first visit.
Your Rights as a Patient
- You have a right to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- You have a right to ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- You have a right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options regardless of coverage or cost.
- You have a right to be treated in a professional and ethical manner by your dentist and dental team.
- You should have a right to schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice.