- You have a right to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- You have a right to ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- You have a right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options regardless of coverage or cost.
- You have a right to be treated in a professional and ethical manner by your dentist and dental team.
- You should have a right to schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice.
Your Rights as a Patient
Posted in Patient Information